Dial +1-855-686-6166 To Fix QuickBooks Error Code 6073
QuickBooks is associate accounting, cloud-based package, that is constructed and designed by North American Indian INC. the most business areas coated by QuickBooks are:
- Small Business
- Medium-sized Business
Outstanding accounting package for the betterment of the little and medium-sized business. however issues might arise to the users victimisation it. The error surfaced around QuickBooks is QuickBooks Error 6073.
QuickBooks Error Code 6073 happens once the user is attempting to open the corporate file. A message is prompted on the screen stating that QuickBooks accounting package is unable to open the corporate file. The error message additionally implies that the corporate file is also opened, at the same time, by the second hand.
Indications of QuickBooks Error 6073
When QuickBooks Error Code 6073 comes to the user, then, it may have caused due to one or more than one causes:
- Single User Mode: The company file is opened on the second user’s system in Sigle User Mode.
- File Location: The location of the company file is relevant to QuickBooks. The company file has made its home in a read-only network folder.
- Login Error: The company files hosted on a Linux server are using more than one set of logins to gain access to the shared folder.
- Software Issue: The other software applications can hinder the functionality of QuickBooks. The user may have been logging using remote software, like, LogMeIn, Gotoassist, etc., to access the company file.
Solutions to rectify QuickBooks Error 6073
A number of solutions have been provided by us to solve QuickBooks Error 6073. The user can try one by one, every one of them in solving QuickBooks Error 6073.
Solution 1: Download and Install the QuickBooks File Doctor
The simplest step in solving the QuickBooks Error 6073 is to download the QuickBooks File Doctor from the QuickBooks official website and install it. It will help in solving many bugs and problems related to QuickBooks.
The QuickBooks Doctor can take-down multiple errors at a time. But if it fails at that time, then, the user can move forward to the second solution.
Solution 2: Take-down the error -6073. -99001 manually
There are basically two modes in QuickBooks with which it works. The first one is single mode and the second one is multi-user mode. Each mode has to be tackled by its own set of remedies.
If the company file is in Single Mode
The steps to resolve QuickBooks Error 6073 in Single Mode:
- The first step is the user should close QuickBooks Desktop in all of the computers.
- The second step is that the user should Open the company file on the Host computer.
- Then, in the third step, the user can go to the File menu. Select Switch to Multi-user mode.
- The user should go to reboot all the workstations if there is still an error.
If the company file is in Multi-User Mode
The steps are for Multi-User Mode for QuickBooks Error Code 6073:
- In the first step, the user should walk towards the computer that is hosting the company file.
- The second step that a user can follow that opening the folder location where the company file is saved.
- The third step is to right-click the folder, then go for Properties.
- Then, go to the Security tab.
- In the fifth step, the user can select another user who is having issues to log in.
- Then Edit.
- Check Allow for Full control. Select Apply, then press OK.
Submit your review